Hi loves! Happy June! I hope everyone has super fun summer plans ahead – I’ve been hard at work on a few huge projects launching here shortly, and I wanted to do a quick announcement about what to expect..
I’m launching a CHALLENGE & a COURSE SOON!
Introducing…4 Days to Social Media Boss Challenge!
Next Sunday, my blog post will be all about what this challenge is, and HOW to sign up for it! (Did I mention, it’s free?!)
As far as the course.. well, you’ll have to sign up for the challenge to learn more 😉
So, STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT BLOG POST! Exciting stuff is happening!
Also, if you aren’t already apart of my email list squad, I’d jump on that real quick because I’m sending out sneak peeks and previews of the challenge/course! You can sign up right now by CLICKING HERE!
Onto the post for this week..
**Disclaimer: Some tools mentioned may be affiliate links; this means, if you decide to use the product and be a paid customer, I receive a small commission. I’m sharing my ride or die tools here, so any affiliate links are solely to products I TRULY stand by.**
I am surprised by the amount of people who actually reach out and ask “How the heck do you make an eBook, how do you sell it, how do you create our graphics, etc…”, so I wanted to make a post with all the essential tools I’ve found to be helpful in order to create & sell digital products!
Here’s the good news: it’s not HARD. It’s not hard at all actually.. The actual creation of the product & the promotion is the hard part. However, I’ve found AMAZING tools to help me bring these projects to life, and for very affordable (if not free) prices!
So let’s jump right in! Here’s the MUST HAVE TOOLS if you want to create & sell your own digital products!
- Canva – I have raved and raved about this website TOO MANY TIMES. But it is WORTH raving about, because my friends, it is FREE. Of course, there’s some premium illustrations or fonts that may cost $1-5, but most of the good stuff is FREE. All my graphics, all my advertisements I have created have costed me $0. No joke. This website will be your secret weapon.
- Send Owl – This website… has saved… my life.. I discovered this platform through purchasing an eBook and joining an affiliate program of another blogger. Man, is this an amazing site. They have such affordable options – they have a free trial, and the lowest membership starting at ONLY $9!
I sell ALL my products/services through Send Owl, it’s SUCH a crazy easy process, you literally make an account, click “Products, Sell Products”.. Enter the name of the item, whether it’s a service or to attach a file (for an eBook or something downloadable), and set the price. BAM. That is ALL my friends. I am not joking here.
Immediately after, you will be directed to a screen with all the links you need to sell the item on your site or via social media! It is CRAZY easy. I recommend this site for ANYONE and EVERYONE wanting to sell products online.
- PayPal – To collect the money I receive, I only use PayPal, I’ve found it to be the most easiest and user-friendly platform to use! Plus, everyone trusts PayPal, it’s guaranteed to be safe. Another note to be made: if you sign up with Send Owl to sell your products, it will automatically link to PayPal as the way you receive income you earn. So be sure to create a PayPal account!
- MailChimp – I have not used MailChimp directly to sell products off of necessarily, but I definitely utilize it to PROMOTE and spread the word about any products I am making or selling! If you are not familiar with MailChimp, it is an email list service provider that is free up until 2,000 subscribers.
I have already lectured on why every blogger needs an email list, if you missed out on that post, you can check it out and learn more about it by clicking here.
- BoardBooster – This is a scheduler for Pinterest that I utilize a lot for promoting any products I create and sell, instead of having to manually go on Pinterest and Re-Pin to every single group board I’m apart of, I rely on BoardBooster to do the job for me!I did a whole informative post on why you need BoardBooster and HOW to use it, you can read that by clicking here.Teachable – I’m actually currently creating my course on this platform, so I’m still learning how to use it. So far, it’s very user-friendly and seems to be worth trying when it comes to creating and selling course material!
So those are the essential tools that I rely on to either sell/create, or to promote my digital products!
It comes down to whatever works for you really, and I would like to think all these tools I use are pretty user-friendly! I’d give them a go and look into them if I were you!
Was there any tools I mentioned that you had no idea about? Or any that I did not mention? Let me know in the comments below!
Also – stay tuned for the next blog post where I launch the Social Media Boss 4 Day Challenge! Eeek I’m so excited for you all to see it! Let me know your thoughts down below as well!
Join my Blogging & Social Media Boss Facebook Group if you haven’t already!
Discounts & What I Use:
♡Want to make an affiliate sale in 24 HOURS? Check out this amazing eBook I loved reading here!
♡SAVE 20% onw/ code “ChelseaHodges20″
♡My pin scheduling secret is BoardBooster, try it now with a free trial here!
♡My favorite stock photo membership can be found here.
♡ The blog theme I use can be found here.